I was tagged on facebook and decided to republish here.
- I’m into healthy eating… most of the time. I do cheat once in a while and devour on steaks, lambs and even foie gras!
- I used to bake until our oven conked out in the 80’s. Gave it up cold turkey. Now that I have an oven of my own… I’ll probably venture into it again, someday.
- I’ve always wanted to try vacationing alone but never had the guts to do it.
- I am disorganized. So much so that I lose some very important stuff only to find them when I don’t need them anymore.
- Photoshop and Digiscrapping is my new passion.
- No. 5 is the result of my love for photography.
- My love for photography sprang from my having a wanderlust spirit. I enjoy capturing the moments during my travels and share with whoever is interested.
- That is why I maintain a blog, which more or less chronicles my travels and showcases some of my photographs and digiscrapping stuff.
- I used to buy a lot of cookbooks until I realized that I hardly cook! I now resort to lurking around food blogs (at least it’s free!).
- I hardly watch TV but if I do, more often than not, you’ll catch me watching Discovery Channel’s Travel & Living. Feeds my passion for food and travel.
- I lived in New Jersey for a year when I was 4. Attended nursery and got myself into the local newspaper when they featured the school.
- I used to play basketball but sucked at it. I think the coaches thought that they can teach me to play… boy were they wrong!!
- I am attention deficit… my mind wanders all the time. I love day dreaming since I was a kid.
- No. 13 is the reason why I’m a slow reader. I always have to go back a few pages if and when my mind starts to wander.
- Despite being a slow reader, I still love to read. I have a whole stack of books that will last me 2 years with my current pace.
- I want to travel the world (need I say more??).
- I’m happiest when I’m planning for a trip.
- I was not always the adventurous traveler that I am today.
- My trip to Batanes 12 years ago changed me forever. It introduced me to traveling off the beaten roads. Since that fateful time, I have found my true passion in life.
- Being diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer didn’t change me but rather reinforced my adventurous spirit. My new mantra is to “seize every opportunity”.
- Took up diving at 41 following my cancer episode. Decided to live life to the fullest
- Was once scared of diving because I don’t trust any equipment especially underwater. Again, cancer changed that. Am I’m lovin’ every minute of it!
- Africa was not on the top of my list. In fact, it was never in my agenda. When the opportunity presented itself, I grabbed it and it was the BEST trip of my life.
- Africa was my very first backpacking trip that I practically planned over the internet. It took me a whole month to plan that one-month long trip. Saved us lots of $ too!
- I love the mountains and often dream of owning a cabin in the woods. But that will remain a dream for a while.
13 thoughts on “25 Random Things About Me”
I enjoyed these accounts you wrote about yourself, but may I ask, are you a filipino?
Today’a Blah… yes I am very much Filipino and proud to be one. I love the Philippines which explains why there’s a huge Philippines on my tags cloud. It’s a beautiful country!
You sound like an incredible person! I really enjoyed reading these random and your candidness in responding to them. Looking forward to exploring your blog some more and folowing your adventures.
Random but Interesting details..If u want, you can take the tag of 165 questions from my blog.
I had fun answering them, maybe u can add a new humour to the answers..
wow! you are an adventurer, just like me!
Glad to have come across your blog through WW.
Thanks for visiting, will you be coming round to NEW Zealand in your adventure?
Got some great Filipino friends.
i enjoyed browsing through your blog. amazing adventures!
Hi! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog. Reading the “ramdom things” about you got me more interested of knowing you through your blog. Hope we can exchange more thoughts here.
One of my favourite travel blogs! I always enjoy reading about your adventures. I’m into scrapbooking, the traditional one 🙂
Thanks Cat! Happy that you enjoy my blog. About scrapbooking the traditional way… wow that’s hardcore, at least for me. Am not very good at physically putting things together even if I want to. So digital is the way for me. 🙂 If you decide to try digital, link me to it, I’d love to see some of your stuff. 🙂
glad to find a kindred spirit. as to the healthy eating, am too filipino to eat healthy hehehe! am a sucker of fruits though.
I’ve been here a few times, but haven’t placed a comment here. I enjoyed your travels, photos, and the way you write. I somehow found myself in you except the diagnosis, diving, scrapbooking, but the passion for travel, photography, reading and eating are the same. I am also glad that i found some of my friends’ blogs in your roll. I want to join you in your travels, may I?
How I wish I could write as cool as your writing! I’m into traveling as well but I just started this year. Good thing I came across your site, it’s awe-inspiring. 🙂