I woke up to the city that doesn’t sleep, the home of Broadway and many fine cuisines. After a looong and roundabout trip to New York from San Francisco, I woke up to the announcement that we had landed at La Guardia – finally. This long weekend getaway with my High School buddies may have started with a bump surely ended with a BANG! We bunked at R & C’s apartment, taking over their living/dining room area,
– watched Green Day’s American Idiot on Broadway,
– had a feast of all things edible,
– shopped at every Lululemon Athletica we passed just because my friends are work-out addicts!!
– had a wonderful “Tuina” head and shoulder massage at an unassuming Chinese Qigong Tuina Center found at the basement,
– got introduced to a really good cuppa Joe
– and learned to make scones!
A truly wicked 4 days of fun, laughter and overindulgence… coming up soon. 😉
Best Massage Ever! (in my humble opinion)47 Wellness Co. 670 9th Ave., the basement (between 46th & 47th St) New York, NY 10036 Tel: (212)265-2788 Opens from 11am-10pm (Sun-Thur) / 11am-11pm (Fri- Sat)